Sunday 1 March 2009

Are you cold, you look cold

I have nothing to do accept write an essay on dystopian societies, an update is as good of a distraction as any. Lately I've been churning out artwork like crazy, trying to get something good enough to put onto some shirts for you ingrates out there. It seems every time I do something I think it's brilliant until I look at it a second time and it's awful; I'll get there in the end though. Anything worth showing, I'll put up on here in a week or so.

In other news, the last three tracks we've written have turned out really well. I say three, it's more like two and a half. They're called "These fangs", "Visible ghosts" and "What am I going to do with all these virgins?" - it's true to say I loving giving bad titles to serious songs. I glad writing is going well because we have plenty of releases planned, some of which already have tracks selected for anyway. We have a split 7" with Wales barbarians Bastions, a four way split CD and tape with Achzavoth, Suckinim Baenaim and The Brave Do Not Fear The Grave, a limited tour split with Call Me Betty and hopefully our own EP/mini album.





Finally, for this post - if you've managed to get this far:

Our friends Bastions have their 1st EP up for download, snap it up here.

And Holy Roar Records have an awesome download Spring Sampler 09. Of course we don't feature on this comp' but the bands on it are brilliant, hopefully HR won't mind us putting this link up. Enjoy.


Contact us via myspace or at jake_kent@hotmail.co.uk if you're interested in helping with any of our upcoming releases, or you're HR and want that link off...


Jake

No comments: